Sudden Strike III: Arms for Victory by Fireglow Studio - playable demo (1 mission)
1. Recommended system for this Sudden Strike III demo is:
- Intel Pentium IV 2.8 GHz or Athlon 64 3200+
- 1024-2048 MB of RAM is recommended, although the game will run on smaller configurations
- Recommended video card is atl least NVidia 6600 or ATI X800 (you can choose one of the following resolutions: 1024x768, 1280x1024)
- Windows XP, DirectX 9.0c
2. The mission
- Your task is to take out the coastal defense, then to capture the enemy HQ. Although to see the victorious message, you will have to kill each enemy unit.
- You will be given two squads of landing ships. Smaller carry the infantry, bigger transport tanks.
- As well you will have USS North Carolina and USS Wasp. The last one is a carrier and the three F4F Wildcats are based on it.
This demo contains:
- About 700 units
- About 10000 objects (trees, houses, bridges, structures, and so on). Each object is interactive (can be destroyed).
- Size of the map is 2x2 kilometres.
- Each unit has the original size in an accurate scale.
- Craters and other decals utilize the Parallax Mapping technology.
- Each unit or object can run its own LUA script (or a set of scripts).