Race, joust, and play CTF on hoverbikes. No punching, kicking or weapons allowed, though. (Yes that complicates things, but don't worry. The riders can't seem to stay on their bikes anyway.)
The latest free alpha of Hoverbike Joust is available now for download.
Planned Features (for Final Version):
- A variety of hoverbikes with simple controls that are easy to learn, yet difficult to master.
- Customizable bikes and riders.
- A variety of tracks and arenas in different settings.
- Semi-wacky but not-too-wacky physics. Moderate wackiness.
- Single and multi-player. *Only split-screen multi for certain. I'll need to experiment with online.
- Modes to include: Racing, Deathmatch/Arena Joust, Capture the Flag, Practice, and eventually others.
- Fairly low system-requirements.
- Rebindable controls.