World of Thieves is a 3D adventure/stealth game between Zelda and Beyond Good and Evil.
In an ocean-covered world, you play a young thief studying at the Thief Guild. You'll learn basic moves and will be send to various missions to retrieve items in different places from pirate islands to wealthy villas or even the governor's palace. By completing these missions, you'll earn enough to unlock and learn new abilities including melee fight, range weapons, bombs, grapple, ...
* Explore each level by climbing everywhere you want and try to find the easiest route to your goal
* Choose between fighting or avoiding enemies
* Many usable items among which: a Bo (wood stick) for melee fight, a slingshot to catch guards' attention, sleeping arrows for range fight, a grapple to get to unreachable areas, bombs for zone effect, and a few more to come...
* Secondary quests: find paintings scattered all over the world, collect many flower species and try to cure ill animals
* Various environment types: pirates buildings, wealthy palaces, cities, and caves
* Various enemies: pirates, governor's guards, and robots
* Travel the world on a turtle's back
* Boss battles