Rogue Legacy is a 2D platforming genealogical roguelite. You must traverse a procedurally-generated castle to uncover the secrets of your cursed heritage. You have only one chance though, as there is no redemption from death. Fortunately your lineage spawns like bunny rabbits, and there are plenty of successors willing to pick up the sword. Unfortunately genetics aren't a perfect science, resulting in children who suffer from a variety of different traits, such as blindness, dyslexia, and even irritable bowels syndrome. Do you have what it takes to uncover your family's history and redeem its honor?
* You will die, but your children will avenge you. They might be genetically deficient, but that's ok. You still love your colour-blind baby. Or do you?
* A procedurally generated castle. Every playthrough is different.
* Over 8 classes to choose from. Each class has unique abilities which change the way you play the game.
* Every time you play you get a little stronger. Never back to square 1.
* Find tons of loot and deck your dood OUT.
* Massive Skill tree? What? Yup.
* New game+? Zup? Yup.
* Equip runes and customize your character however you want. Wanna fly? GO FOR IT!
* Got a controller? Play with a controller. Big Picture ready!
* Fart Jokes. Or not... Depends on how much you hate children with I.B.S.