Tropical Stormfront is a real-time strategy (RTS) similar to the classic "Command & Conquer", and modern warfare played out over lush tropical archipelagos. The game includes 25 pre-defined campaign missions as well as unlimited randomly generated skirmish scenarios with a multitude of game options.
Tropical Stormfront features various game play modes including Survival, Elimination, Capture the Flag, Hold the flag, Defend, and Capture the Enemy General. The battles are fought over land, sea and air. The maps and storyline are based on real world locations including Hawaii, Fiji, Midway, the Philippines, the Falkland Islands, Taiwan and China to name a few.
Features included are:
- 25 Campaign Missions
- Unlimited Skirmish Games (Random Setup)
- Challenging AI with 4 difficulty settings
- Ground units: Battle Tank, Missile Tank, Artillery, General/Commando Unit
- Naval units: Aircraft Carrier, Cruiser, Destroyer, Submarine, Transporter
- Air units: Fighter Plane, Apache Helicopter, Airship
- Nations Included: USA, England, Russia, China, Japan, India and Brazil
- Maps based on real-world locations in the Pacific.
- Team-Play (join forces with AI controlled support)
- Fog of War/Exploration Fog
- High Score and Playing Statistics
- Engaging Music and Sound Effects